Old 11-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default A short break from FOSS

Hello everybody.

I will be taking my short break from FOSS starting from now.

I will be off from all duties, and I will not be following IRC, the
mailing lists, Launchpad or any other matters until the break ends.

I will be back at the earliest on Saturday, 5th of November, 22 (10pm)
UTC but not later than Monday, 7th of November, 20 (8pm) UTC, which is
two hours before the next scheduled Xubuntu Community Meeting.

If you have any items you want to discuss at the meeting, feel free to
add them to the agenda [1] in the subsection Other Business.

See you later this week,
Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Leader of Xubuntu& Shimmer Project http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 11-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Micah Gersten

On 11/01/2011 08:41 PM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I will be taking my short break from FOSS starting from now.
>
> I will be off from all duties, and I will not be following IRC, the
> mailing lists, Launchpad or any other matters until the break ends.
>
> I will be back at the earliest on Saturday, 5th of November, 22 (10pm)
> UTC but not later than Monday, 7th of November, 20 (8pm) UTC, which is
> two hours before the next scheduled Xubuntu Community Meeting.
>
> If you have any items you want to discuss at the meeting, feel free to
> add them to the agenda [1] in the subsection Other Business.
>
> See you later this week,
> Pasi
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Actually, the Monday meetings have been held at 19:00 UTC and the Sunday
meetings at 22:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Micah

Old 11-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 11/06/2011 07:40 AM, Micah Gersten wrote:

[...]

Right, somehow I missed that.

The next meeting scheduled for and will start at 22UTC, as announced in
the Meetings wikipage [1]. Fortunately the meeting is later than it
should, so we can just tell people to come back in three hours.