Old 10-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Allan Button

Default Introduction text on website (Was: A word or few about near future)

"Xubuntu is a fast and light operating system alternative. Xubuntu can be run on the latest and greatest hardware as well as extending the lifespan of last generation's hardware that would otherwise be destined for the scrap yard."
Or one for the financial department:"Increase your ROI on hardware purchases by extending their lifetime, without compromising any functionality. Xubuntu has been tested on hardware that is current, and many generations old. Xubuntu has been proven successful in extending hardware refresh cycles by up to 300%"
"Throwing away a computer is like throwing away money. Let Xubuntu save you money! Same functionality no matter what hardware platform you install it on."

Allan ButtonNetwork Operations Team