Old 09-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Bruno Benitez

Default Propositio to team leader.

Hello, I'm fairly new to the Xubuntu community, only for the past six months i've been participating doing the little things I think I'm able to do. In this time I've found that Charlie's support and encouraging was a huge part of what made me like to participate.

I would like to nominate him to be the next project leader for another term, not because I don't like change, that well I dont, but because I think that he is doing a very good job, and I like the way he guides the community to be active and fun.

I think that thats all.

Thank you very much to all the people who makes Xubuntu
--
Bruno.-