Old 09-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Laurent M. Vizcaïne

Default LinkedIn Xubuntu Users Group

Title: Signature
Hi,
I'm the creator of Xubuntu Users Group in LinkedIn, it's an open group for all and my wish is to be recognize by Canonical as Official Xubuntu Group in LinkedIn, could you respond positively to my request ? Thanks a lot.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Laurent M.

Laurent M. Vizca�
Computer Networking

Mobile: +82 10 5819 1308
Email: laurent.viz@gmail.com
IM: menfrem (Skype)
http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentmviz/en

See who we know in common Want a signature like this?

Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Charlie Kravetz