Old 09-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Tim Henderson

Default 11.10 display manager

I notice the display manager is quite different since 10.04. While it's
cool that it finally recognizes both of my displays, it still does not
support switching between mirroring and multi-desktop mode. Also, it
does not seem to support different resolutions.

My guess is the short answer is this requires the propietory drivers,
and the use of amdcccle or equiv.

Can someone confirm this? And if its currently in the works, then awesome!
--
Tim H.