Old 08-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Marc Smith

Default Xubuntu's future - question answered

I sent my question to lists before I asked it on on IRC [I recently
figured I could ask there to not bother the whole community, but it
was a little too late]. I received very positive and immediate
response on IRC, so problem can be considered as solved. Thanks for
your replies, though. It helped a lot

Best regards