Old 08-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Fw: Xubuntu is fascinating!

Old 08-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:51:40 +0100 (BST)
From: Steffen Schwarz <steffen.schwarz@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Xubuntu Help and User Discussions <xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [xubuntu-users] Xubuntu is fascinating!

Also from my side a few words of appreciation.*I was so frustrated with
Windows on my netbook and was about to toss the whole thing, but at the
same time did not want to spend money on something better either. I
looked around, tried a few things and now use Xubuntu 11.04 which
fast,*relatively*easy to figure out even though I had no idea how to
even spell*Linux until recently, and using it is so much fun! All the
while I was able to do something for the environment by not dumping my
netbook for something else, I don't need to support a company anymore
that wasted hours and hours of my time with the low quality of its
product and*I don't need to give money anymore to someone who has too
much of it already anyway. Once I have sufficiently familiarized myself
with Xubuntu I will definitely consider ways of supporting the project.
A huge thanks to all those involved and keep up the excellent work!!