Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM
madnick

Default Plymouth theme

Hi, I am designing a new Plymouth theme for Xubuntu.

I'm wondering what features would be desirable?

Should we put in a background? If so, which background?
( I've been experimenting with "xubuntu-greybird.png":
http://www.madnick.se/~madnick/greybird.png )

Progress meter; this leaves room for a lot of cool stuff, and so does
fsck. Suggestions?

Animations; Should we animate something? If so what should be animated?

Other ideas?

I have some ideas of my own that I am experimenting with, that I can
post after some feedback