Old 08-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Jarno Suni

Default Replacing GIMP

Please note that rotation/straighten function implementation varies
between editors/viewers. Some allow only 90 degrees steps, others
arbitrary. Some let you give the rotation angle as a number, some
allow visual adjusting.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Bruno Benitez

Please note that rotation/straighten function implementation varies

between editors/viewers. Some allow only 90 degrees steps, others

arbitrary. Some let you give the rotation angle as a number, some

allow visual adjusting.

Jarno, please read the last community meeting log, as you will see we are now considering changing Ristretto instead of GIMP (Given gimp's importance in the history of free software or something like that, people just like it) So we moved to replace Ristretto instead, which wont be so problematic, I still think we should change GIMP, but thats my opinion, please see the new comparison chart and do all the changes you think are relevant

--
Bruno.-