Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Xubuntu community meeting reminder 2011-07-11

The Xubuntu Community will be having a meeting on 2011-07-11 at
19:00 UTC. This meeting will be held in #xubuntu-devel on
irc.freenode.net.

The agenda is available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .
Those items currently on the agenda are:

Old business - all
Charlie to dig for the xscreensaver updates, and put in an SRU -
Carried Forward
micahg to find what Ubuntu-desktop does with java in
restricted-extras - Carried Forward
GridCube to begin a discussion on the Xubuntu-devel ML to find the
"Top 10" FAQ items for Xubuntu - Done
investigate putting the "TOP 10" FAQ on the website
start ML discussion on panels, reviews of current panels, launchers on
panels, etc - Carried Forward
we will look at getting pavucontrol in the sound preferences
All teams need to review website content
insure http://xubuntu.org/contribute is up to date for each team

Team updates - Team Leads
Packaging & Development
Bug Triage & Testing
Website & Marketing
There is a current discussion on the xubuntu-devel mailing list
Artwork
Documentation

Announcements - Project Lead
TeamReports need to be updated
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports

Governance structure - all
The governancy part of the current Strategy Document can be found
at Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu Governance & Team Structure

Any Other Business - all/anyone

Please feel free to add items to the agenda you feel should be
discussed. While I can not promise we will get to every item, we will
do the best we can. The main reason for this meeting is to discuss
progress for Oneiric Ocelot. If you are interested in the future of
Xubuntu, you are invited to attend this meeting.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Project Lead