Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Testing the ImgCapt WordPress plugin

Hello adored mailing list recipients,

as promised in the Xubuntu developer meeting yesterday, I'm sending a mail to invite anybody interested to test the newly created ImgCapt WordPress plugin. To read more about what ImgCapt is, navigate to http://knome.fi/demo/wp/?page_id=11.

We are planning to use this plugin in the new Xubuntu site, so we need to make sure it works as it's supposed to. I also want to polish it to be as easy as possible for the website editors. This is also why I am giving user accounts from the Xubuntu developer list to people by request. Please send me email with your desired nick, email address and full name and I'll create you an account to the demo site.

Your full name won't be shown on the site for visitors or other users, this setup is only because I want to know who is using an account on the site. Also, please don't share your own account information with anyone else. They can get their own account by request (and possibly some information about themself) as well. Remember that getting an user account on the site is not a right, it's a privilege. If you don't agree with the terms, then please don't ask for an account. The plugin will be released publicly later, and you can test it then.

Also, if you are good in WordPress and/or jQuery and are interested in going through the plugin code, send email to me. I'll get back to you later, when we have done some testing with the plugin first.

Thanks,

Pasi
--
Pasi Lallinaho***************************** http://open.knome.fi/