Old 06-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Xubuntu community meeting reminder 2011-06-27

The Xubuntu Community will be having a meeting on 2011-06-27 at
19:00 UTC. This meeting will be held in #xubuntu-devel on
irc.freenode.net.

The agenda is available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .
those items currently on the agenda are:

Old business - all
Charlie to dig for the xscreensaver updates, and put in an SRU
Team updates - Team Leads
Packaging & Development
Changes to the default applications
Bug Triage & Testing
Website & Marketing
There is a current discussion on the xubuntu-devel mailing list
Artwork
Documentation
Announcements - Project Lead
TeamReports need to be updated
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports
Governance structure - all
The governancy part of the current Strategy Document can be found
at Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu Governance & Team Structure
Any Other Business - all/anyone
Anyone involved with Xubuntu can update TeamReports, please do not
wait for the Project Lead to do the updates.

Please feel free to add items to the agenda you feel should be
discussed. While I can not promise we will get to every item, we will
do the best we can. The main reason for this meeting is to discuss
progress for Oneiric Ocelot. If you are interested in the future of
Xubuntu, you are invited to attend this meeting.

--
Charlie Kravetz