Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Xubuntu community meeting reminder 2011-06-19

The Xubuntu Community will be having a meeting on 2011-06-19 at
22:00 UTC. This meeting will be held in #xubuntu-devel on
irc.freenode.net.

Due to recent changes to the wiki, I am not able to update the agenda.
However, we will be using the following agenda for Sundays meeting.

Those items currently on the agenda are:

* Old business - all
* Charlie to dig for the xscreensaver updates, and put in an SRU

* Team updates - Team Leads
* Packaging & Development
* Changes to the default applications

* Bug Triage & Testing

* Website & Marketing
* There is a current discussion on the xubuntu-devel mailing list

* Artwork

* Documentation

* Announcements - Project Lead
* TeamReports need to be updated if you can log in to the wiki
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports

* Governance structure - all
* The governancy part of the current Strategy Document can be found
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu
Governance & Team Structure

* Any Other Business - all/anyone
* Anyone involved with Xubuntu can update TeamReports, please do not
wait for the Project Lead to do the updates.

Please feel free to add items to the agenda you feel should be
discussed. While I can not promise we will get to every item, we will
do the best we can. The main reason for this meeting is to discuss
progress for Oneiric Ocelot. If you are interested in the future of
Xubuntu, you are invited to attend this meeting.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Project Lead