Old 06-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Unit 193

Default Daily Test - Desktop PC Intel x86 LiveCD-EntireDisk

Howdy folks!

Here are some install notes (20110604):

LiveCD:
* File browser had some lag when I opened it
* It thinks Boodle-VirtualBox is already on the network (It isn't...)
* Shutdown was text only (LiveCD right after install)

Install:
* udev had a boot error (http://imgur.com/megcP )
* No Login sound?
* 10 Updates
* Doesn't tell you about a bad pass for Synaptic
* Mouse disappears when you scroller click tab bar in firefox and thunar
* Shutdown from GDM will give you text (No splash)

I hope you can understand at least half of that :P

~Unit 193 - Alpine

Old 06-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Maik Adamietz

As far as i know Xubuntu never had a Login sound.

http://wearetechguys.com