Old 05-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Martin Malư

Default Drupal theme od xubuntu.org

Hello,

I'm an administrator of czech xubuntu web pages ( http://www.xubuntu.cz
). We would like to upgrade our Drupal site to Drupal 6 but we haven't
got any theme for this version. Please can you do us a favour and send
to mr.martin.maly@gmail.com your Drupal theme?

Thank you a lot. Have a nice day.

Martin Malư

Old 05-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Hi Martin,

2011/5/24 Martin Malư <martin.maly@desineo.com>:
> I'm an administrator of czech xubuntu web pages ( http://www.xubuntu.cz ).
> We would like to upgrade our Drupal site to Drupal 6 but we haven't got any
> theme for this version. Please can you do us a favour and send to
> mr.martin.maly@gmail.com your Drupal theme?

We're actually in the process of doing a test migration to wordpress
and creating a new theme.

However, if you want the old (well, current) Drupal theme you can find
it at lp:xubuntu-website
(https://code.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-website/xubuntu-website/trunk)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2