Old 04-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Congratulations on 11.04

You did it again!

Through much effort and hard work, this team has once again pulled
through! We have a release in Xubuntu 11.04 that everyone should be
very proud of. I did not get release notes for Xubuntu specifically,
and we had some issues with http://xubuntu.org the day of the release,
but WE DID IT!

It was a bit of push and pull again, and with Ubuntu moving to Unity,
things got a bit difficult for us at times. I think we came through
with enthusiasm and pride that really shows in the finished product.

We have picked up some users, and we may find that #xubuntu needs help
again. That is to be expected, with this new release.

Congratulations and Thank You for the effort! Let's not forget all the
individuals out there that tested Natty Narwhal for us, and reported
bugs that got sorted and fixed before the final release.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Project Lead