Old 04-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Vincent

Default Compliments for 11.04 (Fwd: Fout op website van Xubuntu)

Hi,

I got the below comment after a correction for the website, and since it's not really directed to me I'll translate what it says:

"By the way, I have to say that Xubuntu 11.04 is in my eyes _the_ pleasant surprise in Natty Narwhal! My compliments for a gorgeous piece of work. The ideal alternative for those of us who do not want Unity, but a normal clickable menu. Including a nice dock to boot "

So there, good job