Old 04-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Phil Whitaker

Default Xubuntu Community Meeting - What's the best day / time?

Hi all,
The*Xubuntu Community Meeting is*currently*held (most) Thursdays at 1900 UTC. *This time has become less suitable for some of us recently and at today's meeting we agreed to explore other options.

The days available are*Monday,*Thursday and*Friday. *As for times, we have community members in a wide range of timezones, including zones as far apart as the US West Coast and Central Europe, so the time would need to be broadly suitable for people about 10 hours apart.

Please reply to this thread with any suggestions. *They will be discussed at the next Community Meeting on April 21. *My vote is for a start time between 1900 UTC and 2200 UTC, with Monday being the preferred day and Friday as my second choice.

Thanks,
Philbeardygnome.co.uk