Old 02-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Vincent

Default Panel layout

Hey,

I'm currently in 10.10 in a virtual machine, and I must say, as the first thing I noticed, the theme looks really nice.

I had a question about the current panel layout though. How has that been arrived at? I currently see a large, semi-transparent bottom panel that autohides, a main menu that has a really small button, and a CPU graph or something on the panel. Is there a design rationale behind that or is this all still up to change?

Anyway, I like what I see until now
--
Vincent

Old 02-05-2011, 04:06 PM