Old 01-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Phil Whitaker

Default Greybird Theme & Elementary Icons

Simon,
That has fixed the issue, but there are a couple more I'd like to report. *With the workspace pager applet, the selected workspace now shows up fine and empty workspaces are also fine. *However, the colour used to show windows on a non-selected workspace still matches the panel. *The attached screen shot entitled Workspace Applet.png should show what I mean.

Also, I'm using the default elementary Xubuntu dark icon theme and the colour of the icon for pino when it has no unread messages makes it very hard to see in the notification area. *I've attached another screenshot called Pino.png and have highlighted the area where pino is with a red box. *I'm think this is an icon issue rather than a theme issue, but thought I'd report it anyway.*

Hope that helps,
Phil