Old 01-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Phil Whitaker

Default Greybird Theme

Hi,
*
I tried out the Greybird theme on my Maverick install and thought it looked really good, but there was one problem with it.* I use the workspace pager applet on my top panel and unfortunately the colour of the selected workspace is exactly the same as the colour of the panel, which means that an empty workspace becomes invisible.* This is particularly noticeable if you select the workspace at either end of the pager.

*
Hope that helps!
*
Phil