Old 12-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Xubuntu Community Meeting 2010-12-16 minutes

The regular Xubuntu Community Meeting was held on 2010-12-16. These are
the minutes of that meeting.

= 2010-12-16 Meeting Minutes =

== Old Business ==

* pleia2 to check on converting website to new logo and icons
* artwork will close on 2010-03-10
* Any bugs that should be fixed for 10.04.2 need to be milestoned so
that they can be worked on

== Team updates ==
=== Packaging & Development ===

* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Specifications/Natty/Xfce4.8
* Finished rebuilding all panel plugins against xfce4-panel 4.7.
* working on the exo-0.3 -> exo-1 port for a few programs
* doko fixed the powerpc FTBFS for libxfce4ui, so the powerpc stack
should be buildable soon

=== Bug Triage & Testing ===

* We do have a few users running Natty now.
* Any bugs that should be fixed for 10.04.2 need to be milestoned so
that they can be worked on

=== Website & Marketing ===

* No new business

=== Artwork ===

* ochosi has done a lot of work on greybird and faenza-xfce icons
* please take a look at them if you have time, and give some
feedback
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Artwork/Natty

=== Documentation ===

* as many people as possible need to review the latest docs in bzr
* lp:xubuntu-docs is the lastest branch of the documentation
* Email to the xubuntu-devel mailing lists explains how to review the
docs

== Announcements ==

* We no longer produce the PS3 images for Natty
* Thunderbird 3.1.7 is out.
* There is no meeting next week, 2010-12-23, because of the holidays

== Any Other Business ==

* We do follow the IRC guidelines at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Guidelines in our channels
* We give them all the help we can, including exact references to
look at
* Next meeting is in two weeks, December 30, #ubuntu-meeting, at 19:00
UTC.
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Xubuntu_2010-12-16 contains the
Meeting log

== Action items for the 2011-01-06 meeting ==

* Follow up on the 10.04.2 image update - micahg
* check on converting website to new logo and icons -
carried forward

- --
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Interim Project Lead