Old 10-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Vincent

Default Xubuntu tour (easy way to get involved)

Hi everybody,
Here's a great chance for all the lurkers on the list that want to contribute something back to Xubuntu: the tour [1] is in dire need of an update!
As you can see, the screenshots still show Xubuntu 9.10, while we've had a new theme in 10.04 (Albatross), and have a new one in 10.10 too (). So, we're looking for someone to take a few screenshots demonstrating Xubuntu using the default setup, and perhaps even write a new tour if you feel like it. Send it to me directly and I'll add them to the website.

Thanks in advance, in the name of Xubuntu users everywhere
[1]�http://xubuntu.org/tour

Best,
--
Vincent