Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 AM
raf alesondri

Default Wrong informations in the installer

Good morning everybody

First thank you for your hard work, Xubuntu has been my favourite distribution for the last 2 years, I absolutely love it.
The next release looks very good.

The biggest problem I have with the RC is that the installer is the same as the previous version. Brasero is present by default anymore, I think I also saw Totem instead of Parole. The picture of the menu is also from the previous version.

I thought I had to mention this because it could mislead the users.

Once again thank you for your hard work.
rafi

Old 10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Charlie Kravetz