Old 11-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Ghostvirus

Default MPAA Xubuntu misuse

Wow, total violation of the GPL right there. I read about the story yesterday. Didn't realize they were offering Xubuntu. I hope this has already gotten the attention of the FSF.

Ghostvirus

Wow, total violation of the GPL right there. I read about the story yesterday. Didn't realize they were offering Xubuntu. I hope this has already gotten the attention of the FSF.
Actually, I don't think it's a violation of the GPL. I suppose they use the Ubuntu repo's which means you can just apt-get the source.

Ghostvirus

--
Vincent