Old 07-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Team Reports - July 2010

Old 07-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Jim Campbell

Thanks, Charlie,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Charlie Kravetz <cjk@teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

Team reports for July 2010 need to updated. So far, we have almost no

updates for July. This report is printed in the Ubuntu Weekly

News, so let us take the opportunity to say we are alive and doing

well.

There is always something happening, so let's get it into the report! I

did submit a new article to UNW for artwork for Maverick. I also

submitted the article to deviantArt.

I started an identi.ca account to try and keep things updated to the

community at large. We will see how it goes. I am not very good at

updating this type of thing. Wish me luck on it, anyway. I will make an

effort to keep things rolling.

- --

Charlie Kravetz <charlie-tca@ubuntu.com>

Interim Xubuntu Project Lead

Linux Registered User Number 425914 * * * * *[http://counter.li.org/]

Never let anyone steal your DREAM. * * * * * [http://keepingdreams.com]

I saw your notice on identi.ca and "re-tweeted" it.* Hopefully we'll get some results out of that.

It was a great idea to also get word out to the UNW and deviantArt groups, as well.* Thanks for your efforts,

Jim

P.S. Have you heard about the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie?* I think it involves someone trying to steal dreams?* It made me think of you.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Vincent

Yours is http://identi.ca/charlietca1 I presume? ;-)
--
Vincent

Old 07-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Old 07-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Old 07-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw your notice on identi.ca and "re-tweeted" it.* Hopefully we'll get
> some results out of that.
>
> It was a great idea to also get word out to the UNW and deviantArt groups,
> as well.

I also went ahead and blogged about this (should hit the planet
momentarily) and the session that Charles and Radomir did during
Ubuntu Developer week.

http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=3231
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/devweek1007/Xubuntu

--