Old 05-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Fw: Enjoying Xubuntu 10.04

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:09:59 -0700
From: Stephen Beam <demosthene1@gmail.com>
To: xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [xubuntu-users] Enjoying Xubuntu 10.04

Since I am not into the social networking thing, nor do I need all the
features of Open Office, and because I like the default install of
Gimp, and because I have noticed that some Ubuntu bugs do not show up
in the Xubuntu release - I am enjoying it more than the Ubuntu release,
personally.

Love it. Thank you team!

--
Windows is a programming error,
Linux is the correction.

Stephen Beam
http://spacefilter.net
http://sites.google.com/site/whittierlinux

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 05-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Begin forwarded message:

I also need to shout out "THANKS!" to all Xubuntu devs as well as users.

We don't need 1000 new features at each release. Xubuntu is performing
solid so far and has earned it's rightful place as my main operating
system on my work computer.

Keep up the good work!

Kaspar

Old 05-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Begin forwarded message:

Ditto! I recently switched from XFCE on Debian (after a brief stint via
OSX, which was painful) and I am now completely sold on Xubuntu. Thank
you so much for this wonderful OS, and all of your hard work.

Chris.

On Wed, 19 May 2010 18:17:45 +0200, Kaspar Kööp <meborc@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes,
>
> I also need to shout out "THANKS!" to all Xubuntu devs as well as users.
>
> We don't need 1000 new features at each release. Xubuntu is performing
> solid
> so far and has earned it's rightful place as my main operating system on
my
> work computer.
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> Kaspar
>

> On 19 May 2010 18:09, Stephen Beam <demosthene1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Since I am not into the social networking thing, nor do I need all the
>> features of Open Office, and because I like the default install of
Gimp,
>> and
>> because I have noticed that some Ubuntu bugs do not show up in the
>> Xubuntu
>> release - I am enjoying it more than the Ubuntu release, personally.
>>
>> Love it. Thank you team!
>>
>> --
>> Windows is a programming error,
>> Linux is the correction.
>> --
>> The universe is all about you
>> realizing the universe is not all about you.
>>
>> Stephen Beam
>> http://spacefilter.net
>> http://sites.google.com/site/whittierlinux
>>

>> --