Old 05-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Lucid is Here!

Congratulations on another great release! We did it! This was a huge
community effort, with the leadership of Lionel Le Folgoc (mr_pouit).
The reviews I have seen about Xubuntu 10.04 are fantastic.

This is a long term support release. For everybody involved, thank you.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Quality Assurance