Old 04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Nathan Handler

Default April 2010 Team Reports

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk@teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:
> Team reports are due again. This is recurring. We are looking at a
> couple of very busy weeks, with Lucid RC and Final releases. However,
> we still have to take the time to document what we are doing. The team
> report should be completed by the 22nd of the month. It only takes a
> few minutes to update.

I am glad to see that you are taking the time to prepare a Team Report
even with all of the other work that needs to be done for the release.
As a note, you really have until the end of May 1 to complete the
report. It will be published in the UWN that gets released on May 2.
This should give you a little more time to work on getting the report
complete.

Thanks,
Nathan