Old 04-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default April 2010 Team Reports

Team reports are due again. This is recurring. We are looking at a
couple of very busy weeks, with Lucid RC and Final releases. However,
we still have to take the time to document what we are doing. The team
report should be completed by the 22nd of the month. It only takes a
few minutes to update.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports

--
Charlie Kravetz