Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default Release Candidate Notes

We are scheduled to release the Lucid Lynx RC on 2010-04-22. This is
the final testing image. We should be organizing some release notes for
this now. When this releases, we have one week to iron out the last
issues, and test the final images. Are we ready?

Do we have an image for the release? It is probably too late for the
countdown banner. Are we getting new background image for Lucid?

Anybody with a spare system, or virtual machine, we need testing done
again. This is the last chance to find and report bugs that could be
fixed before final release. How many can we find?

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Quality Assurance