Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Kristian Rink

Default lucid: thunar localizations?

Folks;

running an up-to-date lucid, I just realized that, despite my desktop
being set to German, thunar still prefers displaying English messages
and menus. AFAICT I have installed every language-support-*-de package I
could find, and "locale" does show things ar the way they should be, too...

What to do?
TIA,
K.

--
Kristian Rink * http://pictorial.zimmer428.net # kawazu@jabber.org
"What was once thought can never be unthought."

Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:10:28 +0200
Kristian Rink <kawazu@zimmer428.net> wrote:

> Folks;
>
> running an up-to-date lucid, I just realized that, despite my desktop
> being set to German, thunar still prefers displaying English messages
> and menus. AFAICT I have installed every language-support-*-de package I
> could find, and "locale" does show things ar the way they should be, too...
>
> What to do?
> TIA,
> K.

Please file a bug about that. You can do that using
ubuntu-bug thunar
in a terminal.

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Kristian Rink

Am 07.04.2010 14:01, schrieb Charlie Kravetz:
> Please file a bug about that. You can do that using
> ubuntu-bug thunar
> in a terminal.

Done so[1], thanks by now for your comment.
K.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunar/+bug/557255

Old 04-07-2010, 11:29 PM

Ms. Rink: