Old 03-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Xubuntu Team Meeting on March 21, 2010

Hello Xubuntu developers and community,

regarding the Doodle poll [1], the best time to keep our next meeting
would be Sunday 21st at 19:00 UTC. I've updated the Xubuntu wiki
Meetings page [2], as well as the Xubuntu Team Google calendar, which
means it also should show up in the Fridge calendar [3] some time from now.

Feel free to add any agenda items to the Meetings page [2], I probably
have forgotten something.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/8g5b4zws6qyf67cx
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
[3] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

Cheers,

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead

Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Vincent

regarding the Doodle poll [1], the best time to keep our next meeting

would be Sunday 21st at 19:00 UTC. I've updated the Xubuntu wiki

Meetings page [2], as well as the Xubuntu Team Google calendar, which

means it also should show up in the Fridge calendar [3] some time from now.

Feel free to add any agenda items to the Meetings page [2], I probably

have forgotten something.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/8g5b4zws6qyf67cx

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

[3] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

Cheers,

Where can I find the Xubuntu Team Google Calendar?
--
Vincent

Old 03-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Vincent wrote:

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Pasi
regarding the Doodle poll [1], the best time to keep our next meeting

would be Sunday 21st at 19:00 UTC. I've updated the Xubuntu wiki

Meetings page [2], as well as the Xubuntu Team Google calendar, which

means it also should show up in the Fridge calendar [3] some time from
now.

Feel free to add any agenda items to the Meetings page [2], I probably

have forgotten something.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/8g5b4zws6qyf67cx

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

[3] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

Cheers,

Where can I find the Xubuntu Team Google Calendar?

--

Vincent

Hey Vincent,

you can subscribe to the Xubuntu Team calendar by adding
7aj7gg1lv23382sj6pmcs7s9ns@group.calendar.google.c om to your Google
Calendar. (Other calendars -> Add -> Add a coworker's calendar)

Yes, we should have the instructions somewhere. (Oh wait, here they are
now.)

Cheers!