Old 03-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Kristian Rink

Default lucid-pre, list view: thunar not "working" anymore on the second level?

Am 08.03.2010 21:50, schrieb Charlie Kravetz:
> And, here is the bug report on it:
>
> thunar select ko after use mouse ("detailed view" mode)
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/520118

Obrigado. Sometimes I still feel sort of lost amongst the launchpad.net
issue trackers.

K.

--
Kristian Rink * http://pictorial.zimmer428.net # kawazu@jabber.org
"What was once thought can never be unthought."

Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Kristian Rink

Am 08.03.2010 22:38, schrieb Charlie Kravetz:
>>> thunar select ko after use mouse ("detailed view" mode)
>>> https://launchpad.net/bugs/520118
>>
>> Obrigado. Sometimes I still feel sort of lost amongst the launchpad.net
>> issue trackers.
>>

> How well I know that feeling.

Well, but at least there's still a mailing list so I think not all is
lost about that.

K.