Old 03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Vincent

Default New Xubuntu logo

Hi all,

I just read about Ubuntu's new style, which included a new logo for Xubuntu: http://www.webupd8.org/2010/03/new-ubuntu-1004-theme-and-logo-revealed.html

So, now I'm curious: how did this come into being?
Hee hee. OK, now I'm going to put some effort into this myself and start reading up: http://open.knome.fi/2010/03/03/new-ubuntu-branding/ (sorry, there are local elections here right now so I'm pretty busy with keeping track of statistics to be paying a little bit of attention to this :P):

--
Vincent