-   -   Exaile 0.3.1 in Lucid (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/326163-exaile-0-3-1-lucid.html)

Andrew SB 02-14-2010 09:26 PM

Exaile 0.3.1 in Lucid

Hi all,

I just wanted to check in with you all about the status of Exaile for
Lucid. As you know, we are fast approaching Feature Freeze. I've
prepared a package for exaile 0.3.1b. It's ready to be uploaded, but
as this obviously effects Xubuntu I wanted to solicit opinions here
first. Personally, I think getting the beta in now would be good. It
will give it more time to shake out any bugs with Lucid's stack and
allow us to not deal with getting a Feature Freeze exception for
moving from the beta to the final release. Any objections?

Thanks,

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
Ubuntu Developer

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to this list. Please keep me CCed.

Steve Dodier 02-14-2010 09:38 PM

Exaile 0.3.1 in Lucid

What do you think, Aren? Is there anything restraining from doing the final release, at this time?

--
Steve Dodier
Student at École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges

Aren Olson 02-14-2010 11:16 PM

Exaile 0.3.1 in Lucid

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 16:38, Steve Dodier <sidnioulz@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think, Aren? Is there anything restraining from doing the final
> release, at this time?

No show-stopper bugs have shown up since the beta was released, so I
see no objection to releasing 0.3.1 in the immediate future. As with
0.3.0 we will release stable bugfix updates to 0.3.1 later as needed.

-Aren

--
"Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
- K. Jackson

Jarno Suni 02-15-2010 07:08 AM

Exaile 0.3.1 in Lucid

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:16 AM, Aren Olson <reacocard@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 16:38, Steve Dodier <sidnioulz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What do you think, Aren? Is there anything restraining from doing the final
>> release, at this time?
>
> No show-stopper bugs have shown up since the beta was released, so I
> see no objection to releasing 0.3.1 in the immediate future. *As with
> 0.3.0 we will release stable bugfix updates to 0.3.1 later as needed.

How about unabling the PPA repository by default?
http://www.exaile.org/downloads

--
http://www.iki.fi/8/