Old 01-10-2010, 02:48 PM
David H

Default request for comment

running xubuntu on a tiny lenovo s10e

set up two users, call them foo and bar

runs excellent for several weeks

connected a larger monitor to external video port.

ran it in 1600X1050 mode.

all good.

logged out and logged in as 'bar'

now, all windows, everything that loads in the GUI is stuck in the upper left hand corner of the screen with the grab bar inaccessible to mouse. Every window is like this.

is there a "reset to default" available? I am able to log in as root and access the gui.

Thanks.

David Heitzman
--
Life moves on, whether we act as cowards, or heroes.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Steve Dodier

Hello,

Please use the xubuntu-users mailing list for user support.

--
Steve Dodier
Student at École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges