-   -   Xubuntu team meeting - Sunday, January 10 at 20:00 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/304838-xubuntu-team-meeting-sunday-january-10-20-00-utc.html)

Jim Campbell 01-05-2010 08:04 PM

Xubuntu team meeting - Sunday, January 10 at 20:00 UTC

Hi Folks,

Based on responses, it looks like everyone who responded to the meeting-time poll can attend a meeting this Sunday, January 10th, at 20:00 UTC.* To check this time in your local time zone, see the fixed-time world clock link [1].

I have set up a draft agenda on the wiki [2], but please add agenda items.* Also, if there are items that you would like to discuss as part of the meeting, and you think it would be helpful to have us discuss them in advance of the meeting, too, feel free to mention them as replies to this thread.

Thanks, everyone.* I'm sure this will be the best Xubuntu team meeting ever.*

Jim

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=10&year=2010&hour=14&mi n=0&sec=0&p1=64

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

"Cody A.W. Somerville" 01-05-2010 08:13 PM

Xubuntu team meeting - Sunday, January 10 at 20:00 UTC

Based on responses, it looks like everyone who responded to the meeting-time poll can attend a meeting this Sunday, January 10th, at 20:00 UTC.* To check this time in your local time zone, see the fixed-time world clock link [1].

I've added the meeting to both the team calendar and the fridge calendar.

Cheers,

--
Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Systems Release Engineer

Custom Engineering Solutions Group
Canonical OEM Services
Phone: +1-781-850-2087
Cell: +1-613-401-5141
Email: cody.somerville@canonical.com

Jim Campbell 01-06-2010 06:25 PM

Xubuntu team meeting - Sunday, January 10 at 20:00 UTC

Based on responses, it looks like everyone who responded to the meeting-time poll can attend a meeting this Sunday, January 10th, at 20:00 UTC.* To check this time in your local time zone, see the fixed-time world clock link [1].

I've added the meeting to both the team calendar and the fridge calendar.

Thanks, Cody!*

As a reminder, the current strategy document is up on the wiki - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/StrategyDocument

Jim