Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Jim Campbell

Default Xubuntu team meeting (response needed)

Hi All,

We have 5 responses to the meeting page thus far.

http://www.doodle.com/6stt9n2q7t9467q5

Lionel, would this Sunday (the last time available) work for you?* This Sunday, January 10, is looking to be our best option, but please respond if you haven't yet indicated your availability.* Thanks!

Jim

Old 01-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Amir Hodzic

Hi Guys,
that's my first post on this Mailinglist so far. I'd like to know if that's a team meating only or are also regular users welcome?
Thanks for your time

Regards
Amir

Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Lionel Le Folgoc

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 01:35:09PM -0600, Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have 5 responses to the meeting page thus far.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/6stt9n2q7t9467q5
>
> Lionel, would this Sunday (the last time available) work for you? This
> Sunday, January 10, is looking to be our best option, but please respond if
> you haven't yet indicated your availability. Thanks!
>
> Jim

Ha, sorry, I had completely forgotten. :]
So, no problem, fine for me.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Lionel

--
Lionel Le Folgoc - https://launchpad.net/~mrpouit
E61E 116D 4BA1 3936 0A33 F61D 65D9 A66E 10E2 969A