Old 12-04-2009, 03:17 PM
surendrababu jampani

Default first mail

hai i am surendra jampani from India .......a young software graduate
want to contribute to open source and require your direction and
experiance in my journey......please tell me how ca i participate in
the development of our open source
thanking you one and all

with regards
--
soori

Old 12-04-2009, 08:05 PM
"roberto.blatt@gmail.com"

HI: i dont speak english, sorry.
So, how i can help you?

hai i am surendra jampani from India .......a young software graduate

want to contribute to open source and require your direction and

experiance in my journey......please tell me how ca i participate in

the development of our open source

thanking you one and all

with regards

--

soori

Eis meu diário de leitura:

http://prototeorias.blogspot.com

o livro do momento é "Humano, Demasiado Humano",

do Nietzsche. Se você se interessa dê uma olhada
nos aforismas que selecionei e apresente suas
interpretações.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:09 AM
surendrababu jampani

hello I appreciate ur desire to help other fellows.i know only
english,hindi and telugu languages.i think you have written the mail
in spanish.
So thank you for your response.

with regards
surendra jampani

Old 12-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

surendrababu jampani wrote:
> hai i am surendra jampani from India .......a young software graduate
> want to contribute to open source and require your direction and
> experiance in my journey......please tell me how ca i participate in
> the development of our open source
> thanking you one and all
>
> with regards

Hi Surendra,

a good way to get started is to follow this mailing list for a bit –
we're just starting the development on the Lucid Lynx release, which is
to be released in April 2010. Another good way to get to know people and
get yourself know is to join our development channel #xubuntu-devel on
the Freenode IRC network.

I'd also suggest you to join the support channel, #xubuntu, and maybe
give some end-user support for people, if you feel like it. While this
is also a good way to get known, it's also a great way to dig deeper in
what Xubuntu really, how it works and what isn't really working right now.

Cheers,

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead

Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 AM
surendrababu jampani

thank you mydear friend.
and please send me the links for joining in those channels.

and I would like tobring a small problem in my system .
i am a hardcore fan of ubuntu and i am using it since ubuntu 8.04.

i found that THE UBUNTU 9.10 IS Not working efficient in my system when i compare to ubuntu 9.04.The system strucks unusually.i dont know why this happens.
my system configuration is 1GB RAM,Intel core 2 duo 2.2 Ghz and 160 gb hdd. and kubuntu 9.10 is working as usaul in my system

kindely consider this.

with regards
surendra jampani

Old 12-06-2009, 03:09 PM