Old 11-18-2007, 05:11 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default web site

Big big thanks to Vincent!! It does look much better.

On 11/18/07, Jani Monoses <jani@ubuntu.com> wrote:
To whomever worked on the new xubuntu site: great job! It is a lot
fresher and slicker than the previous instance.

Jani

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust

Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

That *is* very nice. Good work Vince! Vince, mind if I steal some of
your ideas?

Old 11-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Vincent

That *is* very nice. Good work Vince! Vince, mind if I steal some of
your ideas?

Thanks everybody

And sure you can Jonathan, what for?
--
Vincent

Old 11-21-2007, 03:08 PM

Vincent wrote:
> On 20/11/2007, *Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)* <jonathan@ubuntu.com
> <mailto:jonathan@ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>
> That *is* very nice. Good work Vince! Vince, mind if I steal some of
> your ideas?
>
> Thanks everybody
>
> And sure you can Jonathan, what for?

Well, the Edubuntu site has similare out-of-dateness problems that the
Xubuntu site had, we're working on a longer-term change, but doing the
kind of changes you did will give it a much-needed quick-fix face lift
that will already make a nice difference.

-Jonathan

Old 11-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Vincent

On 21/11/2007, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jonathan@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Vincent wrote:
> On 20/11/2007, *Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)* <jonathan@ubuntu.com
> <mailto:jonathan@ubuntu.com>> wrote:

>**** That *is* very nice. Good work Vince! Vince, mind if I steal some of
>**** your ideas?
>
> Thanks everybody
>
> And sure you can Jonathan, what for?

Well, the Edubuntu site has similare out-of-dateness problems that the

Xubuntu site had, we're working on a longer-term change, but doing the
kind of changes you did will give it a much-needed quick-fix face lift
that will already make a nice difference.
Cool! No problem, of course

-Jonathan

--
Vincent

Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-user

We like your site, but we noticed that you are missing out on key web traffic due to where you show up
on the search engines. If you will allow us - we would like to give you a no charge site analysis to show
you how you could generate a lot more web traffic. It's free and could greatly enhance your online
business. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com for your free review. Include your URL(s) and your
contact information.

Sincerely,
Jumping Jack Media

Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-devel

Are you interested in boosting your online business? Because your web site is strong but your web site
visibility could be greatly improved. We would love to give you a free site review and show you how
you could get more targeted web traffic to your site. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com and we will
give you a free analysis. Be sure to include your URL(s) and where you would like us to reach you with
results.

Sincerely,
Traffic Hounds

Old 09-30-2008, 11:04 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-java

Your site needs more web traffic and more online visibility. Right now we are giving away free site
reviews where we will demonstrate how you can get both - easily. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com
for a no charge site assessment. Include your URL(s) and how we can make contact with you.

Sincerely,
Interplay Marketing

Old 10-15-2008, 07:48 PM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-isp

If you're wondering why you're online business is not doing as well as you would like - the answer is
web traffic. Basically - you need a lot more visibility. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com. We will
take a look at your site and give you an assessment free of charge. It doesn't have to cost a fortune to
make business happen online. Be sure to include all of your URL(s) and how you prefer we contact
you.

Sincerely,
Lily Zey