Old 10-15-2008, 09:44 PM
"Lily Zey"

Default web site

Dearebian-isp

It was kind of hard for us to find your online business. This means it's hard for others to find you as well.
If you want to strengthen your online business, you need to greatly increase targeted web traffic to your
site. We can help. We'll take a look at your web site for no charge and show you how you can get
crucial web traffic. Email us now at lilyzey@gmail.com. Include the best way we can reach in your email
reply and don't forget to list all your URL(s).

Sincerely,
Lily Zey

Old 10-15-2008, 11:18 PM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-isp

Do you need more targeted web traffic? We can help. Email us now at lilyzey@gmail.com. In your
reply, include your all your web addresses in your reply and how we can contact you. We will give you
a free site review and show you why we are the best at getting you the most.

Sincerely,
Lily Zey

Old 10-16-2008, 04:09 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-java

We like your site, but we noticed that you are missing out on key web traffic due to where you show up
on the search engines. If you will allow us - we would like to give you a no charge site analysis to show
you how you could generate a lot more web traffic. It's free and could greatly enhance your online
business. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com for your free review. Include your URL(s) and your
contact information.

Sincerely,
Jumping Jack Media

Old 10-23-2008, 06:26 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-isp

We can see you have a good site but you could use a significant increase in targeted web traffic. We
can review your site for free and show you how you can improve this portion of your online business
right away. Email us now at lilyzey@gmail.com and include your web site and how we can reach you.

Sincerely,
Lily Zey

Old 10-24-2008, 01:51 AM
"Lily Zey"

Dearebian-devel

If you're wondering why you're online business is not doing as well as you would like - the answer is
web traffic. Basically - you need a lot more visibility. Email us today at lilyzey@gmail.com. We will
take a look at your site and give you an assessment free of charge. It doesn't have to cost a fortune to
make business happen online. Be sure to include all of your URL(s) and how you prefer we contact
you.

Sincerely,
Lily Zey