Old 11-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Todd Robinson

Default 52 the first week

52 Xubuntu 9.10 discs shipped via Quick Ship the first week of 9.10,
with 28 being outside the US.

I've also been able to get Xubuntu in as a remaster choice at
Reconstructor.org. If any Xubuntu developers would care to pop over to
freenode <http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml> , channel
##reconstructor and let Evan Hazlett (ehazlett) know it's appreciated
that would be great.

Thank you,
Todd

Old 11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Jim Campbell

Hi Todd,

52 Xubuntu 9.10 discs shipped via Quick Ship the first week of 9.10,

with 28 being outside the US.

I've also been able to get Xubuntu in as a remaster choice at

Reconstructor.org. If any Xubuntu developers would care to pop over to

freenode <http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml> , channel

##reconstructor and let Evan Hazlett (ehazlett) know it's appreciated

that would be great.

Thank you,

Todd

This is great!* Thanks again for your support.* It is great that people from outside the U.S. in particular are able to order CD's from your service.*

I noticed that the Xubuntu logo on your site needs to be updated, though.* Could you please replace the mouse-in-ubuntu-circle that you have up on your site with the attached image?* Let me know if the attachment gets stripped and I will email it to you directly.* Also, the image is an SVG, so you may want to convert it to PNG for the website.

Thanks again,

Jim

Old 11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Todd Robinson

Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Todd Robinson <todd@webpath.net
> <mailto:todd@webpath.net>> wrote:
>
> 52 Xubuntu 9.10 discs shipped via Quick Ship the first week of 9.10,
> with 28 being outside the US.
>

> I've also been able to get Xubuntu in as a remaster choice at
> Reconstructor.org. If any Xubuntu developers would care to pop over to
> freenode <http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml> , channel
> ##reconstructor and let Evan Hazlett (ehazlett) know it's appreciated
> that would be great.
>

> Thank you,
> Todd
>

> This is great! Thanks again for your support. It is great that
> people from outside the U.S. in particular are able to order CD's from
> your service.
>
> I noticed that the Xubuntu logo on your site needs to be updated,
> though. Could you please replace the mouse-in-ubuntu-circle that you
> have up on your site with the attached image? Let me know if the
> attachment gets stripped and I will email it to you directly. Also,
> the image is an SVG, so you may want to convert it to PNG for the website.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Jim

The new mouse in the xubuntu wheel is in place.