Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Todd Robinson

Default Xubuntu 9.10 Quick Ship Discs

Just to let everyone know. I've already updated the Xubuntu Quick Ship
listing to 9.10. The URLs all remain the same as with 9.04. We will
begin shipping on Friday, assuming the release is tomorrow as scheduled.
So please remember to include the links with the Xubuntu site update and
lets see if we can't ship 1,000 or so discs this release!

I know everyone is in a last-minute crunch so unless there are some
different disc graphics you would like us to use we'll simply update
what we have been using.

Thank you,
Todd

Old 10-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Steve Dodier

Awww, disc graphics. I actually have a very sexy one on my HDD but Pasi didn't like it. The current one you use will be ok, no worries.

Just to let everyone know. I've already updated the Xubuntu Quick Ship

listing to 9.10. The URLs all remain the same as with 9.04. We will

begin shipping on Friday, assuming the release is tomorrow as scheduled.

So please remember to include the links with the Xubuntu site update and

lets see if we can't ship 1,000 or so discs this release!

I know everyone is in a last-minute crunch so unless there are some

different disc graphics you would like us to use we'll simply update

what we have been using.

Thank you,

Todd

Steve Dodier
Student at École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges
Free Software Developer