Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Jaunty Artwork Update

1. GDM theme

The GDM theme for Jaunty has been finished for now. Please test it so it
can be included into xubuntu-artwork. Lionel, will you help me with this?
> http://emonk.fi/open/xubuntu/9.04%20Jaunty/GDM%20theme/

2. Icon theme

We are going to use GNOME brave as the icon set. We need to include this
(temporarily) in xubuntu-artwork. Lionel?
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/GNOME-colors?content=82562

3. GTK+ theme

It is a bit open whether we are able to ship a dark theme because the
tight timespan until release. MurrinaStormCloud supposedly is the theme
we are shipping if no miracles happen.

A dark theme might be shipped as an update after Jaunty release.

4. xfwm theme

Default Xfce 4.6 theme is used as is.

5. Wallpaper

The wallpaper is ready to be included in xubuntu-artwork. I've exported
normal and widescreen versions. Lionel has (been) volunteered to do this.
> http://emonk.fi/open/xubuntu/9.04%20Jaunty/Wallpaper

6. Usplash

A new Usplash will be possibly shipped as an update after Jaunty
release. I'm working on that with Michael.

7. Documentation

I'm working with Jim to make the documentation look more Xubuntuish.
Look at the Team Report page for completed items once they appear.

8. Thanks!

You've been a great help. Keep on the good work!

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead