Old 03-11-2009, 08:29 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default Request to extend Xubuntu Release Delegation to include Lionel Le Folgoc (mr_pouit)

Hello MOTU Release Team,

*I'd like to request that the MOTU Release team bless and recognize the extension of release authority delegation for Xubuntu to Lionel Le Folgoc. Lionel is the Xubuntu Technical Lead as well as a Ubuntu Core Developer. With Lionel being so instrumental in the development and release management of Xubuntu, I have complete faith that Lionel is able to make sound decisions in regards to the many administrative release tasks and decisions presented durring this segment of the release cycle.

If the MOTU Release Team or any one else has any objections, please let them be made known. Otherwise, I'd ask that the MOTU Release Team notify the appropriate teams (ie. Ubuntu Release Team, Archive Admin Team, etc.) of this extension once the required consensus is established.

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Systems Release Engineer