-   -   Jaunty Artwork (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/258403-jaunty-artwork.html)

Pasi Lallinaho 03-06-2009 06:41 PM

Jaunty Artwork

Hello everybody,

just a quick message/request for comments about artwork to Jaunty. We
have been discussing the artwork for Jaunty in #xubuntu-devel lately, as
many of you know.

You can look at something ready at
http://emonk.fi/open/xubuntu/jaunty-artwork/.

Any input is welcome.

Thanks and keep up the good work team,

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead

Jim Campbell 03-06-2009 07:23 PM

Jaunty Artwork

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <open@knome.fi> wrote:

Hello everybody,

just a quick message/request for comments about artwork to Jaunty. We

have been discussing the artwork for Jaunty in #xubuntu-devel lately, as

many of you know.

You can look at something ready at

http://emonk.fi/open/xubuntu/jaunty-artwork/.

<statements of personal impressions and preferences>
Pasi, these are beautiful.* Thank you so much for putting them together.* My personal preference is for GDM #2, but it is not a strong preference.* I think any one of them would be great.

The wallpaper is super-great, too.* :)* I like how the Xubuntu logo is so big on the page, but so nicely integrated.

Have we settled on an icon, gtk, or xfwm theme yet?* In regards to the GTK theme, Murrina Storm Cloud is nice looking, but it seems we have used it for the past 3 or 4 releases.* It would be nice for a change if we can find a suitable replacement.* As for xfwm4 themes, I like Xfce 4.6's default xfwm4 theme.*

Again, great work!* =)

Jim
</statements of personal impressions and preferences>