Old 02-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Default February 2009 Team Reports

Hello Everyone,

A friendly reminder to please visit
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports/#This%20Month%27s%20WIP%20Team%20Reportand
update if you have anything to add! The February report was due on
2009-02-22 to Ubuntu Team Reports. It will be sent in a couple of days
late this month. Since we missed January Team Reports, it will be a
combined report for January and February.

The Team Report is sent to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports, from
which the information is further sent to the weekly news letter.

Thank you.

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 02-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> A friendly reminder to please visit
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports/#This%20Month%27s%20WIP%20Team%20Reportand
> update if you have anything to add! The February report was due on
> 2009-02-22 to Ubuntu Team Reports. It will be sent in a couple of days
> late this month. Since we missed January Team Reports, it will be a
> combined report for January and February.
>
> The Team Report is sent to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports, from
> which the information is further sent to the weekly news letter.
>
> Thank you.

Hi Charlie,

should the header be "*Xubuntu team report for January and February
2009*" then?

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead

Old 02-23-2009, 04:55 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

should the header be "*Xubuntu team report for January and February

2009*" then?
Fixed and published January's team report as well.
*

--

Pasi Lallinaho

Xubuntu Marketing Lead