Old 02-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Jim Campbell

Default Testing new Xubuntu features

Hi All,

With the Global Bug Jam coming up, I wanted to see if there were particular new features in Xubuntu that you wanted people to test out during the bug jam.* Please let me know, and I'll add them to my Loco Team wiki so that people at the bug jam can know to test them.

We can also blog a bit about these new features so that people can know to test them during the New Features testing day that is coming up on Monday ( http://blog.qa.ubuntu.com/node/31 ).

Best,

Jim

Old 02-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Jelle de Jong

Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> With the Global Bug Jam coming up, I wanted to see if there were
> particular new features in Xubuntu that you wanted people to test out
> during the bug jam. Please let me know, and I'll add them to my Loco
> Team wiki so that people at the bug jam can know to test them.
>
> We can also blog a bit about these new features so that people can know
> to test them during the New Features testing day that is coming up on
> Monday ( http://blog.qa.ubuntu.com/node/31 ).
>
> Best,
>
> Jim

Hi Jim,

Will the new release contain the beta/alpha 4.6 releases of the xfce team?

Best regards,

Jelle