Old 02-16-2009, 06:12 AM
Ed Hewitt

Default Samba in Thunar

I have noticed that the team is having issues with implementing samba into Thunar. It appears Linux Mint has done it. Its called Thunar shares.

https://launchpad.net/thunar-shares/

Old 02-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Daniel Morales

That plugin allows the user to share files, not browsing your local
network... you have to use fusesmb, or something like that.

D.-

Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Hi,

I have noticed that the team is having issues with implementing samba into Thunar. It appears Linux Mint has done it. Its called Thunar shares.

https://launchpad.net/thunar-shares/

Actually, thunar-shares was developed by our buddy Daniel Morales. He has also developed a patch to enable browsing samba shares in Thunar which we're going to hopefully implement in Jaunty.
*

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville